Navy/ Dark Blue Trousers







Hello Loves! I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Today's post is on these lovely stunning, long maxi navy trousers from ACSSANTE . May I just start off by saying, long maxi trousers are and will always be my ultimate favourite piece of clothing I absolutely love wearing! Now these particular maxi trousers are my treasured pair.






I completely adore how they fit and the length of them too. I am really picky when it comes to choosing the right pair of trousers simply because I am slightly short. Honestly I wasn't particularly blessed with 'the hight' but that doesn't mean I can't wear certain clothes that gives the elusion of 'the tall girl' to look at least an inch taller right? 
These particular pair does a pretty good damn job in doing that. Not only the make me look tall, but the high waist design on them gives the elusion of a slim waist. I also do think that the colour and the overall design looks sliming and elegant.I paired the pants with this front tire long armed crop blouse from MISSGUIDED . I think the two combinations looks absolutely stunning and elegant. I hope you like this look as much as I do and thanks for reading, also please leave a comment and let me know your thought on this look :) 






15 comments

  1. So so gorgeous..keep slaying!

    www.lindasworldofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lovee this look! Don't we all love everything that makes us seem taller!
    Your blog is beautiful, connected on Google +
    Toyinwithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? we all want to look taller and thank you!

      Delete
  3. Wow!!! You are a stunner, love your pants.

    Kiss, Jennifer
    www.jenniferbachdim.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow u look elegant in this outfit . I love everything about it .

    www.moilesedi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning look girl!! I love maxi pants too, so fab. The tie front top is just perfect for it.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Idu! I really appreciate it! :)

      Delete
  6. OMG love your outfit you look so fierce and so beautiful! You are everything girl

    http://www.DianeFnk.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diane, Thank you so much! I appreciate it! :) x

      Delete