En Noir Et Grey



F R I D- YAAY! Hope Everyone is well and are looking forward to the weekend. I'm just coming at you with yet another simple look. This post has been long over due! Honestly it should have been up beginning of this week as I wore this look last weekend to an event. With that being said I got a lot of compliment on this outfit, particularly the culottes. I am not really a short/culottes type of person but I must say these ones don't look too bad on.  




I don't know about you guy, but I really like this outfit. The peplum blouse paired with the culottes gives the whole look a classy dinner date sort of look. 
The culottes, in my opinion, are diverse. If you like dressing up like I love to, you will be able to style the culottes with different types of blouses until you achieve the look you are after.
 I find that these culottes goes really well with whites, blacks or cool gold'ish colours. They are high waisted as well which is perfect as it will give you that slimmer waist look, and of course make you feel good in them too. With that being said, they also look amazing with crop tops. So if you are the type of female that like to show off a little skin, then you will definitely be able to not only be looking sexy, but also very trendy. May I also say that this peplum blouse is a must have in your closet! this blouse sucks up my whole stomach guys! no lie! I love this blouse very much. I can't praise it enough.
I paired the two pieces with pointed matte black court heels and a matte black with gold detailing purse. The peplum top has a little gold'ish going on so I thought it looked right with the purse. And because the purse is a matte black I thought matte black heels looked perfect together. But of course this look can be changed to your preferred version, I just particularly liked this version as I felt it was presentable, and too much and right for the sort of event I attended.

I will be styling these culottes again, maybe try a winter look by putting a turtle white or black jumper and see how it looks on together :)

I hope you guys like this look and I wish you all a wonderful weekend
Kellie, xx





LINKS TO THE OUTFIT DETAILS

PEPLUM BLOUSE: Topshop
CULOTTES: Acssante
HEELS: JustFab
PURSE: NewLook




13 comments

  1. This is absolutely stunning. I love every piece that makes up this look. Your box clutch is a dream.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I absolutely love your blog! :)

      Delete
  2. very chic and elegant.x

    http://moilesedi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit!

    www.selftimers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you look fab! I really love this look. I know culottes are big now, but I somehow can't convince myself to giving them a try, because I have a feeling I'm a bit too short to pull them off. But maybe a high waisted version like yours would do the trick? Anyway, I think styling those pants with a peplum top was a great idea! Something I probably wouldn't think about, but the effect is just wow.

    Kisses
    Joanna

    http://stylestandpoint.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanna! I know they are still in trend, my favourite bottom wears at the moment :) X

      Delete
  5. You look so pretty..!

    www.lindasworldofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. woman u look stunning!!
    http://islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete