Dinner at La Tasca





Last night me and my friend was on a hunt to find a place to dine around the quayside. We originally wanted to get something to eat at gusto until we came across a Spanish restaurant right next to gusto called La Tasca. We couldn't believe how cheap the food where the minute we looked at the menu, compare to how unique and modern the place looked. I am sure you have heard for the restaurant or have tried their food but since it was my first time  you can imagine how excited I was to try something different at low prices. If I remember correctly, the prices started at around £4. 

The interior of the restaurant was gorgeous! the tables where facing the kitchen where you were able to see the chef making your food (look at the pictures above it will make a bit more sense). 
the tables were decorated with a what seemed to look like a beer bottle with overflowing candle wax and a long red candle placed on top of it. It gave the restaurant a fresh welcoming vibe and of course customer service was top notch :)
I have to say though, the portion are not exactly filling, they look a little like side dishes rather than a full meal so it makes sense why the prices where cheaper than a typical restaurant . We had to order different dishes to fill as up! but overall, it was a great place and the food wasn't too bad! 















Post a Comment