Black And a Hint Of Nude








Happy Friday, I still can not believe the month of October is pretty much over! I don't know about you guys, but for me it feels as if the month just flew by.. I don't know but it feels as though the first of October was just yesterday. 
Anyway, this look is pretty much a kind of back to old basics. I mentioned before in one of my post that I am a sucker for dark colours particularly black. Don't judge, but recently I have sort of fallen back into old ways after saying I was going to introduce more colours to my wardrobe. Honestly I blame the weather, It's just so dull now that I'm no longer sure if we are in Autumn or winter. I am not so motivated to wear much colour at the moment and besides, black goes with everything and it makes anything looks elegant. Well ALMOST everything... :)



  If you have been following my blog since my first post, you will be able to recognise these babies. I love the comfort they give me. It's rare these days to find high heeled sandals that you can walk in for hours, without major pains while they still look fab. In my opinion, they are a girl's must have heeled sandals. 
Moving on to the jeans, I am wearing these simple high waisted stretchy skinnies. They are really comfortable and I also like how the waist fits. I really struggle finding jeans that fits me on the waist/stomach area so when I got these I was really happy that the fits well.
I've had this long vest for a couple of weeks. I wasn't sure what to wear it with as we are heading toward winter. I finally made use of it by pairing it with this turtle neck sweater I have on. I like the nude colour it has going on.. it sorts of balance the whole outfit and doesn't make me look like a black widow.. lol. Also the golden detailing on the sandals compliments the nude on the vest very well.

I finished the look but accessories it with this gorgeous fringe leather purse. The details on the purse really grabbed my eye. I like the metal hon and fringe combo on it. It makes the purse look a little on the goth side but still very Morden chic. It is the perfect size to fit in your mobile phone and all your make up touchups too. On my fingers I have just these three simple gold rings that I though goes well with the details on the shoes and on my wrist I have this cute black watch that was given as a gift from my good friend.


I hope you all like this look! :) xx







Oufit Detail:

Purse: Lamoda
Sandals: Justfab
Watch: Gift from a friend
High Waist Jean: Asos
Long Vest: Forever21
Turtleneck: Primark

15 comments

  1. Love the look, you are so pretty *.*

    http://filipa-goncalves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate that filipa, Thank you so much! xx

      Delete
  2. great outfit & you're gorgeous!

    otherplaceswithparks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing outfit, love it. :)
    so far the only thing I do not like Kiko Makeup are the lipsticks. Moreover much like everything, especially the eye shadows.
    xoxo
    http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Long over due reply sorry! I will deffo try some of their products thank you so much! xxx

      Delete
  4. An amazing look, pretty!! Love love your hair :)

    Kisses from Ibiza!

    Dress to Impress Ibiza

    ReplyDelete
  5. That long vest is the shizzles..girl you looking good!..xx

    www.lindasworldofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your hair & your outfit! You look great xx

    http://machachu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look!

    http://www.k-valerie.com/2015/10/black-and-hint-of-nude.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete