Barluga (British Food) Restaurant




Early this year, we decided to go and grab something to eat for my sister pre-birthday (May I just say she pretty much turned the whole of January into her birthday *roll eyes*).
My first thoughts upon arrival, was these massive long elegant glass doors, and as you step inside the whole restaurant was beautifully decorated. High- Ceilinged, chandeliers shining beautifully across the walls of the restaurant, Leather chairs, drapes and an open kitchen..It felt as though I was stepping into a luxurious 5 star Hotel- its unpretentious beauty and elegant decorated nature allowed for a more luxury dinning feel, which in many ways was also cosy, perhaps I could go so far as to write, intimate. 





The staff were the sweetest I’ve met yet and the food was very decently priced, especially for the atmosphere the restaurant has. I am not the biggest fan of most British food, I am more into rich flavored and spicy food (catch me eating Korean/Asian food or African food). But I have to admit, their food were as beautiful also. Truth be told, they were very flavorsome than I expected, and good sized portions. I have had my fair of steaks and in some restaurants their steak weren't too bad and in some restaurants, I swear to never trust their steaks again. Despise my horror experiences with steak, My sister managed to convinced me to try theirs, I was a little off on the idea but I thought to give it a shot and to be honest I trust my sister's taste in food. 

Overall I really enjoyed the whole night. The food and drinks were fantastic at fair prices, good sized portions and very friendly service make for the win- and it’s easy to see why some would call it one of the best British Restaurants in Newcastle! I would deffo recommend.. Do check it out!









4 comments

  1. Omg your photos are making my mouth water!!! MM MMM MM.. I could sure use a nice glass of wine right now! Btw, you are absolutely stunning! All of that melanin! <3

    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natasha, I love your blog! you're beautiful!

      xx

      Delete