En noir et blanc







Hi! :). You can't really beat a black and white outfit. Something about the two combo colours that makes anything looks chic. Half of my wardrobe is dominated with black and white clothes. Though I'm now trying to break free from this habit and introduce more colours to my wardrobe.
These laced up stillettos already speaks loud for it self just by looking at them, so I did not want to over do it with the rest of the outfit. I decided to keep it quite casual with a twist of chic by styling the heels with these super comfy stretchy black and white skinny jeans, along with this perfect oversized black blazer.
 xox





                                      Outfit details

18 comments

  1. Your outfit is fabulous!!! Love the shoes so much and your pretty hair :-)
    http://juanamaua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pretty dear..thanks a bunch for dropping by my blog..your style is amazing!

    www.lindasworldofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great look. I really like the combination of the striped pants with the black blazer, such a classic look!

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Echt heel mooi en liefde voor je schoenen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! Love your hai

    http://www.caritrini.esy.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a complete opposite of me. I love black and white but I love colors and have a very colorful wardrobe. I'm loving your heels and hair. Fabulous look.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaa believe me I really need to start wearing more colours.. and thank you :)
      you look absolutely beautiful in your outfits, I love your blog!

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful blog, and you are good at what you do. will keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful blog, and you are good at what you do. will keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful blog, and you are good at what you do. will keep in touch

    ReplyDelete