WHITE SHIRT





Happy First day of the Month loves I hope your weekend was good  :). I feel like its been Years! since I last blogged. I have been busy revising for my exams (Thank Lord it's all done now). I'm going to try and start blogging regularly from now *Fingers crossed*.
But anyway, today I'm wearing these sky blue jeans from Topshop, and an oversize white Shirt. I love, love, love this Shirt! It makes me feel all smart and grown when I put it on. It looks great with
any skinny jeans, but also baggy jeans (trust me I experiment!) lol. On this occasion I decided to wear
it with my joni topshop sky blue jeans. I didn't particularly liked the jeans to fit all the way down to my ankles as it felt a little on the plain side and it was hiding part of my sandals, so I reversed the legs a little upper. And surprise, surprise it doesn't look too bad? let me know your thoughts on it. I paired my outfit with nude sandals from missguided and a white leatherette purse I purchased from depop. Oh! and I have also changed my hair! Hopefully I stick by this hair change for a while because I am absolutely the indecisive type when it comes to hair styles. I tend to change them ALOT!





          HEELS: Missguided          JEANS: Topshop (Joni)         T-SHIRT: h&m       PURSE: Depop 

5 comments

  1. I have a very very similar look on my blog! I feel like if I could read minds and seen this, I would have proposed a collaboration seeing as we both put up something similar. Lol
    Love your version !..

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this look,so nice and casual but classy
    sophieatieno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chic simple, gorgeous! Hey, I'm hosting a $100 Visa Gift Car giveaway it's international and ends 6/15 check it out.. http://www.ashleytamarra.com/2015/05/blogging-101-x-giveaway.html#more

    Ash,
    www.AshleyTamarra.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful outfit! And omg my exams are still going on, I can't wait for it to all end!

    www.scribblesandblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit ! And the pictures are beautiful !
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete