OliveGreen


Hi everyone! so... we are heading towards spring, woop woop! warm'ish weather. I have been into Olivegreen lately! And when I saw this Zara Jumper my heart just melt! I absolutely love the design of it, the colour and not to mention how it fits.I just adore how it looks and feel on. Since the Jumper already has a pattern going on with it, I thought I would keep the whole outfit clean and simple by pairing it with High wested black Jeans and black high heels sandals (My favorite pair at the moment). The gold detailing on the shoes makes them stand out more. It's still quite chilly so I threw a simple black coat on. This coat is my go to simply because it goes with any outfit! it just brings that casual but yet chic look to an outfit!







    Coat - H&M       Jumper - Zara         Jeans - Boohoo          Shoes - JustFab



25 comments

  1. Gorgeous !
    That outfit is perfect & fits you very well !
    X

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back !
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're beautiful! Love the outfit!!
    Thanks for the sweet comment, I like your blog so followed you :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your style are beautiful!! :) I love this

    xx
    www.brunetteambition.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is a home run! You look phenomenal.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com


    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is killer, I love the jumper - you look amazing!x

    Electra Violet ||

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing post! You're beautiful!
    With love
    Marta from www.yournegativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look :)
    www.pisimel.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those heels!
    Literally sped past the post to the caption lol

    BLEURGH - http://www.bleurghnow.com
    (BOOK GIVEAWAY still on!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this color too, and indeed, the jumper fits you really well :D

    http://pinchblack.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful outfit and love this look.Have a good day.
    Kisses xoxo

    http://kintanfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete