Check/Tartan Blanket Scarf




Hey everyone! I hope most of you have started your spring break or about to soon. The weather is still changing by the day! so I think I will cling onto my coats for now.. :-)

 This was my look today. I felt like wearing all black, then I thought naa that's a little too much! considering its spring now (Although the weather is still on the terrible side). So I popped on my cream waterfall coat and a check/Tartan scarf to sort of give my all black outfit some life. 

I'm surprised the cream coat and the blue/brown check scarf actually looks great with black.  I would have never thought of putting these three colours together so this is new for me as I intend to wear mostly dark colours.  :-)









    Coat - Depop   CropTop - Boohoo   Trousers - Asos   Shoes - Asos    Scarf - Boohoo






12 comments

  1. I love the pants! Full length and just the right fit!

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! I like your styling. I follow you. Please follow my blog too!!
    I'm wating you~~

    http://styleoneandonly.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning outfit! So chic!

    www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so classy, girl !
    Love the heels !
    I'm following you dear !
    Pass by my blog and maybe follow !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S: I'm trying to follow you by GFC and I can' t ! Maybe your blog has a problem :s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Carina,
      Thanks so much for letting me know! I think it should be working now
      Heading to your blog now :)

      xx

      Delete
    2. Now it's working !
      I'm a new follower dear :)
      xoxo,

      http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

      Delete
  6. This looks so simple yet stylish. Classy and beautiful. Lots of love, Ogo 😊 xxxx

    ReplyDelete